Shipping Electronics & Technology
Pak Mail Austin is Your Leader in Logistics Solutions for shipping electronics with over 25 years of local expertise in the handling and packaging of sensitive equipment. We ensure technology equipment’s safe arrival using special packing materials, such as suspension boxes and anti-static wrapping materials. We also provide on-site pick-up, packing, and crating.
Let the experts at Pak Mail Austin help you pack and ship electronics, such as:
- Computers – desktop or laptop
- Printers – any size and shape
- Displays / Monitors
- Blu-ray, DVD, or VHS players
- Video game consoles – Wii, PlayStation, Xbox, etc.
- Stereo equipment – CD players, receivers, subwoofers, speakers, etc.
Suggestions for successful electronics shipping
- Back up all computer data on a removable drive or disk.
- Remove ink cartridges and toner from printers to prevent accidental spillage. Place in a separate zip-lock bag and include with the shipment.
- Record the make, model, and serial number of all electronics prior to shipping.
- Account for all remote controls, power supply cables, and any other necessary cords or cables.
- Remove any movies, video games, or CDs prior to shipment.